Monday, February 8, 2010

Crushed Paper in pink

Let me share with you how I made this. I will start by complaining about when I have to remove a printer cartridge only to find there still was some ink in it. I puncture the plastic seal on cartridge and dip it in about 1 cup of water. I then scrunch up a sheet of printer paper and dip it into the ink/water solution, lifting out and spreading on paper towels*. Allowed to dry then pressed with iron before scanning into my computer.
* Note these paper towels can also be used for backgrounds in sandwiched fibre art. Oh so much fun and so little time. Enjoy using this image.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great image with lots of potential uses, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, you are welcome! Glad you can use it! sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ideas! Thank you for the gift of these and for visiting my blog too. Please come back and stay awhile again! Ijust became a follower and will put you in my list of faves!
    Happy Photoshopping!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

GO AHEAD TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OR DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION?